This privacy notice applies to the processing of personal data we collect when you visit our website, when we provide you our Services namely in the field of recruitment and selection, mediation, temporary staffing, secondment, payroll, personal development, career guidance, coaching, planning, and personnel and salary administration as further described in the Terms and Conditions (collectively “Services”) and the processing of personal data of persons who work for companies with which we conduct (or intend to conduct) business.
NexTA Executive Search recognizes that the careful handling of personal information and protection of individual rights and benefits are important social responsibilities.
- Upon collecting personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use thereof as far as possible and will use such personal information by lawful and fair means to the extent necessary for fulfilling purpose.
- We will limit the use of an individual’s personal information within the scope of the purpose that is specified, notified or announced to said individual and will implement measures to prevent the use of such personal information outside the scope of purpose.
- Upon providing or outsourcing the handling of an individual’s personal information to a third party, we will do so in a lawful manner within the scope of the purpose of use agreed to by the individual.
- We will implement safety measures including information security measures to ensure the accuracy of personal information and the safety of the use thereof, and will make efforts to prevent unauthorized access to and leakage, loss or damage of personal information and to improve security.
- We will respect all rights of each individual who provides his/her personal information, and when the individual requests us to disclose, correct or delete, or discontinue using or providing his/her personal information, we will duly comply with such requests and will appropriately respond to complaints or consultations.
- We will sufficiently comply with laws, government guidelines and other regulations regarding the handling of personal information.
- We will provide appropriate instructions and training to all employees handling personal information.