Handling of personal information
Personal information is information related to an individual, and is information that can identify the individual by name, address, telephone number, email address, school name, company name, and other descriptions that make up the information. Personal information also includes information that can be easily compared with other information and, as a result, can identify an individual, even if it cannot be identified by that information alone.
Please note that when you visit our website, we may use technologies such as cookies or web beacons by Google Analytics to collect access log information (IP address of your Internet service provider, information about the services you have viewed, usage environment etc.) for the purpose of understanding how our services are used and improving the operation and management of our services. The data collected and processed by this service does not contain personally identifiable information.
We hereby notify you as follows with respect to personal information we collect or retain for the business purposes.
Name of the business handling personal information
NexTA Executive Search
305, 306, A-Wing, 3rd Floor
MCCIA Trade Tower, Senapati Bapat Road
Pune India 411016
Director, Fumio Moriuchi
Director, Rashmi Shikha
Purpose of using personal information
We collect or retain personal information as part of our business activities for the following purposes.
- To provide employment placement, information on employment and career change, and provision of related services.
- To provide personal information to client companies using our services based on the person’s consent/application regarding employment/job change.
- To check the situation after finding a job or changing jobs, improve services, and gather opinions and requests for the purpose of developing new services.
- To confirm with client companies and receive notifications from client companies regarding applications, employment, etc. during the service provision period or after the service ends.
- For our employment
- For handling matters that have become necessary following applications and responses by telephone
- For contacting the owner of the personal information and conveying messages by letter, facsimile, email, telephone or orally
Provision of personal information to third parties
In order to provide job placements, we consider the applicant’s interests and the degree of suitability for the job offer, and after obtaining consent, we will provide the company name, job title, job description , salary information, etc. out of the personal information received from the person or the personal information that has been made public by sending or bringing in a document. etc., and after obtaining consent, the client company that has signed a contract that includes matters related to the appropriate handling of personal information will receive personal information received from the person or personal information that has been made public. We will provide the company name, job title, job description, salary information, etc. by sending or providing a documents.
Receipt of personal information from client companies
In order to properly operate this service, information may be provided by the client company and confirm facts related to the application, selection, offer details, and employment of the person to the client company.
Matters Concerning Safety Control Measures
The main details of our security control measures for personal information are as follows.
Organizational safety control measures
- Clarifying the employees who handle personal information and the scope of personal information handled, and providing regular training for these employees.
- The confidentiality of personal information handled is posted to employees and a written pledge is obtained from employees.
- A reporting and communication system is in place in the event of a violation of the Personal Information Protection Law or our Personal Information Protection Policy.
Physical Security Control Measures
- At offices where personal data is handled, access control for employees and restrictions on equipment brought into the office are in place, and measures are taken to ensure that employees with access to personal data are given only the minimum necessary authority and that unauthorized persons are not allowed to view personal data.
- Devices and terminals that handle personal information are protected against theft and loss.
- Information systems that handle personal data are protected from unauthorized external access.
Understanding the External Environment
When personal data is handled in a foreign country or transferred to a foreign country, security control measures are taken after understanding the system for the protection of personal information in that country.
Procedures to meet requests for disclosure, etc. of personal information
- If you request us to notify purpose of use, disclose (including disclosure of records of provision to third parties), correct, add, delete, stop use, erase, or stop providing to third parties (collectively, “disclosure, etc.”) of your personal information, we will respond within reasonable limits in accordance with the protection of personal information.
- If you wish to request disclosure, etc., please contact the following
- After confirming that the request for disclosure is made by the person himself/herself by means of identification, etc., we will disclose the personal information without delay by the method designated by the person himself/herself, including the provision of electromagnetic records.
- If the request is made by a representative, we will confirm that the representative is a duly authorized representative by official documents, a letter of attorney, etc.
- If the subject personal information does not exist, or if we do not disclose the information for legitimate reasons, we will notify that fact.